Have you ever deleted any contacts after chatting with them on WhatsApp? If yes, you should know that chatting with unsaved contacts on WhatsApp is possible, and so you just need to initiate the connection. In this article, I will share two methods to do this. First is the simple and easy one while the second requires you to install a free app. Currently, I am only focusing on Android here but will update the article for iPhone too in a few days.
1. The Easiest Way to Send WhatsApp Message to Unsaved Contact
- Open the Dialer app on your smartphone and type the number you want to send the message.
- After entering the number, look for options like add to contacts, send a message, etc. In some phones, you may have to tap on menu options to get these options. Check what’s applicable in your case.
- Now, click tap on the ‘Send a Message’ option, it will take you to another screen and ask to choose from send an SMS, send a WhatsApp message, etc.
- Finally, tap on the Send a WhatsApp Message option. It will redirect you to the WhatsApp app and initiate a chat for you. You can send any message to the number without adding it to the contacts.